Wednesday, June 2


Somersault Snack Co. sent me a lovely package filled with one small and one large bag of each of their four flavors:


S.S Sea Salt, Santa Fe Salsa, Chez Coco, Salty Pepper

"With the creation of Somersaults, our food philosophy is truly simple: each of our flavors are made with all-natural, pure ingredients like toasted grains, sunflower seeds and sesame seeds combined with a delectable blend of spices and absolutely nothing artificial."-Somersault Snack Co.

I have fallen head over heals for these delicious snacks! I first tasted the Santa Fe Salsa flavor last night with my Southwestern inspired dinner. The small round nuggets were crisp, perfectly seasoned with a zesty, peppery bite and filled with wholesome ingredients and 7 grams of protein per serving. This morning I decided I just had to try the Chez Coco flavor and was equally pleased. The coco flavor really came through without being overly sweet.

Somersaults are a surprisingly filling delicious snack full of wholegrain goodness and great flavor. Possibly my new favorite snack.

No comments:

Post a Comment